Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Drawings, At Last!

It's been far too long since I last posted! Between the day job, freelance and catching up on commissions, making time to scan and share my work online has become quite a challenge. But the show must go on!







 

The above drawings are actually pencil on paper, save for "Underdog A.D."-- the sinister looking dog in the space helmet. This selection is from the 2009 - 2010 era. I unearthed them, while sorting & storing years worth of sketchbooks, from the late 90's all the way to now.


And I'll have more art to share, soon. As I said, I'm catching up on an outrageous backlog of commissioned drawings. I'm also trying to wrap up some comic book commitments that I've been sleeping on. And, lastly, I have been working on the final 10 pieces of Alphabet Attack! Series 3.


Whew! So you can look forward to seeing more of that work pour out, as it's completed.


"When I watched G.I. Joe, I used to root for Cobra. Used to watch Scarface and root for Sosa, and laugh myself to tears every time the movie's over."
- King Gum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Dave, your work is consistently inspiring

Manpuku said...

Good shaare